Equity, diversity and inclusion
We want to see a society where everyone is treated equally. We're working to create a fairer, more socially inclusive world.
Our vision for a more equitable world extends far beyond our own factories and offices. We want our entire business to work towards the transformations in society that will tackle social inequality and end the marginalisation of individuals and groups who are under-represented simply because of who they are.
At a global level, we've identified four strategic priorities for our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion strategy: gender, race and ethnicity, people with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ communities. We’ve also set ourselves clear objectives that will help us tackle inequality and drive inclusion:
- Achieve an equitable and inclusive culture by eliminating any bias and discrimination in our practices and policies.
- Accelerate diverse representation at all levels of leadership.
- Ensure 5% of our workforce is made up of people with disabilities by 2025.
- Spend €2 billion annually with diverse businesses worldwide by 2025.
- Increase representation of diverse groups in our advertising.