Sept 2002Seconded to India as Infrastructure Project Manager. It helped me to understand the business and experience a different culture.
Sept 2003I initiated and led a project to understand how to adopt a European sales system into the UK business.
It’s about embracing different cultures
My proudest moment at Unilever
- BSc (Hons) Physics, University of Nottingham
- IT Business Partnering course – modules 1 and 2
- Project Management qualification from PMI (Project Management Institution)
- New technology
- The office in London. It's representative of the company – steeped in history, yet new and dynamic in its approach.
- The free Unilever ice creams in the staff restaurant.
- The Telepresence system – we can have conversations with our global colleagues as if we were across a table in the same room. It's seriously impressive!