The thrill of clinching the deal
Renegotiating a 3 year customer contract.
- Winning the best costume award at the Christmas party.
Sept 2007Agreeing a 3 year commercial agreement with our largest customer.
2006 & 2007It's been great to grow faster than company average with my customers.
Not all companies deliver opportunities to grow
My proudest moment at Unilever
- Law degree
- Variety of classic FMCG Sales courses, including selling skills, account management, presentation skills, Miller Heiman, negotiation, marketing and category management
- General management courses such as interviewing skills, project management, strategy, coaching and leading teams, advanced management
- I love food and wine
- My great passion is sports. I enjoy spectating more than playing these days, mainly rugby, tennis and golf
- I live for my holidays and travel and enjoy being active doing snow boarding and scuba diving
- The great diverse mix of people I work with who have such passion for growing our and our customers' businesses
- Break-out areas are great to catch up quickly with people without the need to schedule meeting rooms
- I like the start and the end of the day when you can review, think and plan all that has happened and all you want to make happen